For a small, dynamic team within a big multinational organization, we are looking to hire a Treasury Administrator due to a maternity leave.
WTW Treasury is responsible for the Company's liquidity, foreign exchange, credit, interest rate and operational treasury risks on a global scale. Within the team you will manage the vast intercompany loan portfolios, in terms of preparing agreements and maintaining the information and daily movements on the treasury management system. You are responsible for several month-end close tasks as well as managing the quarterly Credit Committee meetings. You will support the front office team in project deliverables.
The responsibilities will include the following:
- Responsible for the management of intercompany loan portfolios;
- Manage daily non-cash intercompany loan transaction;
- Manage the monthly intercompany loan closing process;
- Support Front Office Dealers on daily activities;
- Support in treasury system enhancement projects (IT2);
- Key contributor to the Credit Committee;
- Assist in the management of the cash pooling structures and related banking activities.
What we offer
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent;
- Proven experience of working within Corporate Treasury;
- Good knowledge of intercompany loan portfolio management and intercompany loan movements;
- Be able to multitask and work to tight deadlines;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details, good numerical skills is a plus;
- IT2 system specific knowledge and experience a plus;
- Good communication skills in English.
We are looking to hire for a period of 6 months due to a maternity leave. The preferred start date is December 1st. After that period, an extension of the contract is not excluded.
WTW is committed to finding opportunities to foster flexibility in the workplace, whenever business and client demands allow. This position allows you to work hybrid; 2 to 3 days at the office in Amstelveen. WTW is an equal opportunity employer