Associate/Senior Associate/Assistant Manager – Salesforce Developer
KPMG is currently seeking a Salesforce Developer to join our KPMG ITeT practice. This Position will be required to work extensively on developing Salesforce solutions in line with standard principles and conventions for client engagements.
We help organizations to work smarter and grow faster. Our work is always evolving to respond to industry trends and management focus, and we combine our deep technical skills in response to our clients' changing needs. Over time, what we do remains closely linked with helping our clients improve the way they operate; innovate and grow; reduce costs; manage risks; leverage talent; and change the way they do business.
Our aim is to support our clients in designing, managing and executing lasting beneficial change.
• The development, implementation and testing of Salesforce applications using force.com platform based programming languages.
• Defining technical Solution Design Documents.
• Identify, analyze and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets, draw meaningful business insight and translate them to a self-service report.
• Point person for Salesforce related implementations, standalone or as part of a larger managed service engagement.
• Contribute to the development of configuration specifications.
• Integrating Salesforce applications with other third-party solutions.
• Define to-be state of processes, procedures, organizations, capabilities, solution application requirement and performance measurements.
• Execution of technical analysis and crafting technical specifications for Salesforce solutions.
• Supporting the team as a domain expert by providing solutions.
• Ensure post-production support.
• A Bachelor's degree or higher
• For Senior Associate / Associate: Min. 2-4 years of relevant experience
• For Assistant Manager: Min. 5 years of relevant experience
• At least 2 years of meaningful experience as Java or Salesforce developer
• Experience with Object Oriented Programming
• Understanding of CSS, XLS, repositories (SVN/CVS)
• Strong verbal/written communication, problem solving, analytical and independent judgment skills to support an environment driven by customer service and team work; ability to positively influence, mentor and be a credible source of knowledge to less experienced team members
• Experience with the development and integration of Salesforce environments will be advantageous
• Certified Salesforce developer or other Salesforce.com certifications