The Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF) is a public institution in charge of the supervision of the financial sector of Luxembourg, with the exception of the insurance sector.
For the performance of its prudential supervision of credit institutions, the "On-site Inspection" department wishes to strengthen its MiFID team and to hire a:
MiFID On-site Inspector (m/f)
(Internal Auditor / External Auditor / Compliance Officer / Risk Manager)
Performing MiFID II on-site inspections:
- Preparation of on-site inspections,
- Direct contact with specialists of the supervised entities,
- Drafting of the report and of the observations’ letter,
- Cooperation with other MiFID division members and with other CSSF services.
- Participating in the development of inspection’s methodologies, or in technical and/or legal analysis related to the MiFID II regulation.
- Four or five-year university degree (Master) in Economics, Finance or Business Administration and Management,
- Proven professional experience of at least 6 years in the field of investor protection (through external/internal audit, compliance officer or risk management functions),
- Good knowledge of the regulatory framework (MiFID II),
- Good knowledge and/or experience of investment / ancillary services and/or activities,
- Full professional proficiency in written and spoken French and English. German and/or Luxemburgish or any other language will be considered as an advantage,
- Writing, analytical, synthesis and communication skills,
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Applications have to be submitted via the CSSF's online application form.
The successful candidate (m/f) will be hired as public employee (“employé de l’Etat”) under a permanent contract. If the candidate meets the required conditions, s/he will be asked to apply for admission to the status of civil servant (“fonctionnaire de l’Etat”).