Are you a software engineer with expertise in Java technologies? Then this would be a great opportunity for you to join an international and multicultural company like Synechron. We are a global consulting and technology organization providing innovative solutions to the financial services industry.
In order to pursue our growth in Luxembourg, we are looking for a new talent:
Java Software Engineer
What would be your mission?
Your mission would consist of applying your skills to be part of the information system transformation of our clients. You would work on development, support and maintenance activities.
What would be your tasks?
- Produce Functional and Technical Specifications
- Participate and support the application development activities
- Provide technical expertise in preparation of the automated test scenarios
- Deliver/support an automated continuous integration/delivery framework
- Ensure daily progress reporting
- Interact with the functional, architecture and testing teams
- Provide 1st level support during production rollout and post implementation phases
What kind of profile are we looking for?
- Strong technical expertise in Java, Java EE, SQL (Oracle / PostGres) and Linux
- Working experience in DevOps, Test Driven Development and Cloud (AWS & Azure)
- Knowledge of Kubernetis, Jboss EAP, Jboss Fuse, Oracle Weblogic, Active MQ
- Hands on GitHub, JIRA, Jenkins, SonarQube, InteliJ, HPFortify, Ansible, JasperSoft, Docker
- Fast learner, solution oriented
- Capacity to quickly understand and enhance existing applications
- Ability to work in a team distributed across multiple locations
- Proficiency in written and spoken English. French and German language skills will be an asset
Why join Synechron?
We are always looking for new talents, ready to immerse themselves in challenging projects with continuous learning opportunities.
We are offering you:
- A specialization in Finance: we can assist you in planning your career and offer all the necessary training and opportunities for development. (IT, Finance, coaching, personal development).
- We customize your training to fit your career path!
- An international presence: we encourage your mobility projects within our subsidiaries.
- Careful selection and support of our consultants: we engage in duration.
- A true spirit of conviviality in a dynamic and collaborative environment punctuated by regular events.
- An attractive salary package including a fixed and variable compensation as well as extra-legal advantages.