Reporting to the Senior Account Manager, Asset Manager Sector, the Assistant Manager – Account Management– is primarily responsible for the management of the account and relationship between the HBFR Luxembourg Fund Administration, Transfer Agency, Custody & Depositary teams (where relevant), and their portfolio of Clients.
The Client content is very high – this is a key client service focused role with primary responsibility for the level of service to a client.
- Ensure achievement of HBFR LXG ROP and maintenance/improvement of Cost Income Ratios, through improvement of revenue generation, accurate fee billing and initiatives for cost reduction
- Act as the liaison point in between Account Managers, Client Executives, Sales, Operational and Support teams to assess & improve current service levels and develop future needs for business development opportunities.
- Act as an HSS Ambassador for the Group towards our clients and the industry
- Interact with client(s) and ensure that all relevant client issues are resolved satisfactorily and within agreed procedures/guidelines
- Proactive Account Management through ownership of the client at all levels, ensuring their needs and priorities are anticipated and understood through all departments in HBFR LU
- Be responsible and accountable for your clients and lead liaison with internal stakeholders to ensure the development and implementation of strategic projects in line with group and local business strategies
- Actively participate in client focused and further develop a client centric culture across the organization.
- Participate as a key member of the management team in an open and participative manner, representing HBFR LU with clients on the relevant Luxembourg fund industry committees & working groups and internal management committees.
Professional Skills and Experience
- Relevant client management experience in at least one area of Fund Operations covering either Traditional or Alternative Investment Strategies; Transfer agency would be an advantage.
- Experience of dealing directly with Senior Management at a client level and other third parties;
- Ability to plan and organise workload in order to meet deadlines, taking into account relative priorities;
- Ability to challenge and optimize processes
- A track record of building strong relationships with large scale Investment Management Companies would be an advantage;
- Excellent interpersonal skills - good team player.
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to take full ownership for deliverables and to work on own initiative – a “can do” attitude.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English is mandatory. German would be a strong asset.
If you’re looking for a career where you will be respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make, please send your application letter and curriculum vitae (in English) to: email@example.com, and discover how diversity drives our success. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, HSBC offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
We want everyone to be able to fulfil their potential which is why we provide a range of flexible working arrangements and family friendly policies.
Please note that due to the volume of applications received, we will acknowledge your application only if we wish to proceed to interview. If you have not received a response within 4 weeks your application has not been successful.
Please also note that every selected candidate will have to provide us with a valid criminal record check in due time.
For any GDPR request, please send it to: firstname.lastname@example.org