Communications - Mid-Level Designer
Job Description Moody's is seeking an experienced Mid-Level Designer to join our creative team. This role is responsible for developing custom designs across an array of digital and print materials, including logos, infographics, websites, social media and event graphics, and a wide range of marketing collateral. The Mid-Level Designer should possess a passion for design, with the ability to think conceptually and collaborate with a diverse set of team members and business partners.
This role will help to facilitate global, graphic consistency for Moody's, with adherence to established brand standards and alignment with the strategic objectives of the business. The ideal candidate will have strong communications skills and a keen eye for detail, with the experience to see through all stages of the creative process. Highly capable project management and multitasking skills with attention to each clients' needs is a must.
1. Create innovative and brand-compliant designs, meeting project timelines and internal client parameters
2. Collaborate with various teams to collectively produce strong and innovative designs
3. Present work to the creative team / internal clients, bringing a strong point of view
4. Oversee design of external advertising campaigns and internal marketing initiatives
5. Develop eye-catching, brand-compliant graphics and layouts for PowerPoint
6. Assist with overall corporate brand governance across all visual communications to ensure global consistency
7. Proactively suggest enhancements to Moody's brand and work alongside team to update documentation
Significant experience in design and branding experience, preferably in financial or corporate environment. A web-based portfolio showcasing digital and print samples is necessary to apply for this role.
• Strong written and communication skills, with high English proficiency
• Associates or Bachelor's degree in art, design, or related field
• Highly detail oriented
• Strong foundational knowledge of layout, color, typography, photography, iconography, and digital media
• Ability to manage and take ownership of work across multiple projects simultaneously, spanning varying deadlines
• Superb people skills with a proven track record of interacting with colleagues in cross-functional teams
• Exceptional time management skills.#LI-DW1
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.