See job description for details
The Analytics Sales Support is a member of the Japan Client Coverage team whose primary responsibility is supporting the Senior Sales Specialists and Relationship Managers covering all client segments in the area.
Individuals in an MSCI Sales Support position are responsible for supporting/facilitating the sales process and educating clients/prospects on MSCI products. Focused products are various indexes (capital weighted, Factor, thematic etc.), Index data, ESG research and others.
The Sales Support plays a key role in identifying potential clients and assisting the Client Coverage team members in providing research and analysis to current and prospective clients.
We have the expectation that the Sales Support will get all the training and experience they need to become a full sales person within 3 years.
Scope of Responsibility
• Pre-sales activities, process management and post-sales client maintenance
• Market analysis, competitor research, prospect research
• Qualifying prospects
• Set-up and participate in prospective client and current client discussions
• Manage the pipeline opportunity, follow-up and generate contracts
• New product placement support
• Answer detailed client inquiries about MSCI products and methodologies
• Provide sample data or analysis to assist a client with any due diligence
• Campaign tracking, analysis and reporting of key metrics
• Regular communication and coordination of projects with colleagues covering the Asset Owner, Investment Consultant and Asset Manager teams.
• Fluent in both Japanese and English
• Advanced knowledge of basic applications (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PPT, Word)
• Ability to develop dialogue with prospective clients and build strong relationships.
• Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
• At least 4 years of experience in the financial services industry preferred
• Undergraduate degree required; Finance or Economics degree preferred
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forwarContent Sales Supportd CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.