Leading financial services company looking for an experienced IT project manager to join their growing IT team.
- Plan, manage and execute the system development projects
- Lead design reviews, test plans and system releases
- Manage requirements, schedules and budget
- Execute project work plans that include clear milestones and assignment of project responsibilities, revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- 5+ years of experience working as a project manager on technology-based projects and system development
- 5+ years of experience with project budget/finance/analysis
- AWS construction and operations experience
- PMP and ITIL certified
- IT experience in the financial industry
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English
About our client
Leading global financial services company with a strong presence in Japan and the APAC region.
Morgan McKinley Asia Pac is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.