Global Custody Client Service Representative, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
Work as client service team leader and potential manager within a Global Custody Client Service team and ensure all the day to day client inquiries coming from Asset management Company, Trust Banks and Insurance Companies are replied effectively and timely, closely liaising with core stakeholders, Global operation team in overseas, Tokyo Client services and other team members. Also, give a proper guidance and coach the inquiry handling methodology and philosophy, proactively learning professional knowledge. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS' tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Global Custody Client Service Representative, Senior Associate you will
What we value
- Reply on customers' inquiry related to corporate action (including class action), income (dividend / interest), Income tax claim and proxy voting, trade settlement, cash payment & receipt, FX transaction and billing & Invoice.
- Analyze/research corporate actions event or tax related event and settlement market practice, using the existing resources
- Ensure there are no backlogs in BAU (Business As Usual) operation, closely monitoring client inquiries.
- Encourages relationship building with both clients and stakeholders
- Actively promotes effective query resolution and maintenance of service standards
- Grasp client needs and prepare the feedback to satisfy client's intention with high standard client services.
- Demonstrates high level of standard with accuracy and timeliness on client communication.
- Review the operation process and instruct the processing method to operation team.
- Actively demonstrates ability to supervise staff providing guidance and support
- Monitors workflows to ensure deliverables are met at all times
- Works efficiently with other team members and managers to achieve common goals
- Accurately and regularly assists other team members.
- Actively watches staff with issue resolution, and ensures performance standards are maintained
- Contribute to the changes / initiatives within the organization, closely helping management
- Full adherence and implementation of Corporate Risk Policy.
- Monitor the operation processed by operation team and ensure there are no errors finding by clients.
- Focus on Risk Excellence and develop the risk control standard.
- Encourage to report the operation error / incidents on timely manner.
- Informs manager of any potential problems
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Be a motivation to learn a new thing under challengeable condition.
- Be a team player
- Excellent Client Service Mind Set and skills
- Strong Communication skills for external and internal communication
- Detail oriented
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
About State Street What we do.
- Experience in Financial institutions for more than 5 years and understand the trustee scheme & securities settlement system.
- Excellent and advanced oral and written communication in Japanese, almost same level as mother language
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers