Online Brand Visibility Accelerator – Customer engagement through Digital Marketing
Generali Group - founded in 1831 in Trieste - is one of the most significant players in the global insurance market, currently present in over 50 Countries. This is a key role within the Global Branding Team. We are looking for a change agent,
Generali Group - founded in 1831 in Trieste - is one of the most significant players in the global insurance market, currently present in over 50 Countries.
This is a key role within the Global Branding Team. We are looking for a change agent, someone who helps to bring a 187 years old Brand to thrive in the 21^st century.
Today’s customers do their research online before purchasing an insurance policy. On average they have 5 digital touchpoints before talking to an agent. Therefore, it’s crucially important that Generali and our insurance agents are able to engage consumers during this critical phase.
We’re looking for a digital-savvy individual with an international mindset and hands-on experience who can support the local Business Units to deliver stellar online brand visibility through the pre-purchase journey matching our customers’ digital usage media patterns.
The primary goal is to convince local BUs to engage customers and improve our brand’s performance throughout the purchase funnel with special focus on driving preference.
Therefore, the scope of the job includes:
- SEO / SEM (brand and distributor visibility)
- Secure Digital Marketing campaigns effectiveness (conversion rates, user experience, performance against KPIs, digital marketing initiatives etc.)
- Track and analyze websites (content, traffic flow, bounce rate, conversion)
- Optimize overall customer online journey
Your key responsibility will be to convince our local teams to drive positive ‘buzz’ in the market You’ll make data-driven decisions, using customer behavior insights and patterns as the starting points. You’ll need to analyze Generali’s digital assets, identify weaknesses and suggest solutions to turn them state of the art. You’ll work closely with the local teams to adapt and execute brand visibility, customer engagement and lead generation programs.
The ultimate impact on the markets should be attracting website traffic and social followers, and driving new leads.
- Coordinate digital marketing activities to leverage the power of the group with vendors, access to digital tools, implementing best practices
- Collaborate with local business units on developing & executing digital marketing mix strategy, including website architecture/content, SEO/SEM, social & digital campaigns to improve customer engagement
- Recommend countries to planning and budgeting their online marketing mix
- Active usage of web analytic tools (Google analytics, WebTrends etc.) to steer the countries
- Collect and analyze data; identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in owned, paid and earned platforms
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:Must have
- University degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience
- Hands on campaign experience, deep knowledge of digital Technologies
- Excellent data analytical skills
- Creativity and a solution-oriented mindset in a cost-conscious environment
- Fluent English is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Confident and ability to influence
- Motivated and driven; someone who feels empowered to implement changes
- Self-starter: initiate new projects and manage them end-to-end