Due to rapid expansion of their Dublin office, a world’s leading Fund Administrator is seeking to appoint the next ambitious and dynamic Senior Fund Accountant to their team in Dublin. My client is a global company with offices located in over 30 countries.
- Perform A-Z function of NAV process
- Prepare cash and stock reconciliation
- Escalate any issues to Supervisor in a timely manner
- Proactive identify potential client issues
- Responsible for the day-to-day accounting and reporting of funds
- Act as a subject matter expert for Clients in regards to technical and accounting
- Assist in the training and review of fund accountant work;
- Any other ad-hoc tasks, as required.
- Have a minimum 1 - 2 years’ experience in the administration of funds
- Experence in Hedge would be an advantage
- Self-motivated and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
This role offers a supportive environment structured on a team basis, and a compelling and rapid career growth opportunity.
For more information on this Senior Fund Accountant role please email CV in confidence to David McBride or call on 01-874 6770.