* Efficiently manage the implementation of the Product governance process and to support the strategy of European Product teams.
* Support Product Development team in research, design, and delivery of new product ideas to the UK market
* Coordination European Product forums and committees within the overall product governance process
* Coordinate relevant board submissions and respond to any matters arising from initiatives led by the Global Product team
* Lead Product reviews
* Experience within Asset Management working in Product range management and/or product development
* Track record in leading complex cross-boarder product initatives
* Strong knowledge of UK product and marketing market
* Understanding of clients needs in retail products across client onboarding, investment and account servicing
* Deep understanding of FCA regulatory environment (especially Value For Money and AMMS)
* Well established history of project managing complex initiatives
* Knowledge of risk management process & requirements within Product approvals
* Ability to manage multiple governance and risk forums with good time management.