MD | Financial Recruitment | Risk & Compliance
Superb opportunity to join a world class global Investment Management organisation in a key leadership role within the Financial Risk team. Reporting directly to the Chief Risk Officer the successful person will assume responsibility for overseeing the financial risk framework for all fund portfolios, working with internal and external parties for the resolution of any violation of financial risk limits.
A market leading remuneration package is on offer in addition to enhanced career prospects as the company increases their global footprint and presence in Ireland.
- Responsible for the financial risk framework for Investment products under management
- Provide oversight and reporting for DP Fund Risk Management under CP86 requirements
- Define and present to the Board the correct financial risk appetite for products developed
- Translate the risk appetite in tangible limits (exposures, VAR, TE, liquidity, etc..) to be assigned to each product
- Define stress scenarios (liquidity and marker risk) for each portfolio
- Review monthly financial risk reports received by external managers and liaise with external risk managers to resolve violations or issues
- Liaise with the local regulator on financial risk matters
- Proven track-record in the risk management field, ideally from an Investment / Asset Management background.
- Experience of dealing with senior management and interacting at Board level
- Sound knowledge of financial services operations including equity, fixed income and derivative instruments
- Prior PCF39 approval
- Experience in valuation of financial instruments
- Highly organized and detail oriented with strong quantitative skills
- Data Mining experience
- VBA and SQL, a distinct advantage
- FRM or CFA qualification
Interested parties should click the APPLY button to direct a copy of their CV to John Ennis at Paragon for immediate consideration.