ENO IT PMO Project Management Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The GOS organization is on journey to optimize the GOS PMO model and hence setting up a centralized PMO service group as a key strategic-initiative to ensure consistent and accurate delivery of various programs/engagements across all sub-functions of GOS through standardization, automation and elimination.
Work under the India Program PMO Lead. Responsible for providing centralized support to 1 or more projects providing services as detailed out in PMO service catalogue e.g. Governance & Control, RAID and Scope management, Financial management, Liaison & Communication management, Resource management, Knowledge management, Quality management etc. You will need to work closely with the Project Manager of respective projects to deliver consistent and standardized services and instill any best-practices across the projects.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards. PMO responsibilities include
- Producing various weekly and monthly program governance materials
- Collaborating with respective Project Managers for project details
- Producing Project status reporting
- Monitoring and tracking Project information, including risks, issues and dependencies
- Ensuring quality project data is available for reporting
- Analyzing project data for trends
Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. Essential
- Superior written, spoken, and presentation skills in English language is required in order to liaise with senior business partners
- Ability to convey and report clearly, accurately and concisely through written and verbal communication
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and task oriented, as well as a team-player; working seamlessly with colleagues around the world.
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills
- An ability to multi-task, handling ongoing projects as well as ad-hoc issues that demand immediate attention
- Understanding of project management methods and approaches
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with different SDLC methodologies and different engagement models e.g. Managed capacity, managed services, managed outcome etc.
- Successful track record of taking ownership and resolution of tasks and issues
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong capability with MS Office tools (e.g., Excel, Power-Point, SharePoint)
- Positive and learning attitude
- Willingness to work from EON, Kharadi, Pune.
- PMO experience, 4 to 7 years.
- PMP, PMO Certification or PRINCE2 Practitioner or other Project Management Certifications
- Good knowledge of the investment banking business - front to back
- Experience with IT oriented projects, user requirements development and testing
- Experience in various different software lifecycle and methodologies like Waterfall, Agile, Devops
- Experience working for a large, international corporation and comfortable working in a complex matrix organization
- Experience with Excel Macros, Visual Basic, Visio
- BE, MCA or equivalent
- Proficient in banking regulatory environment
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.