Application Security & Authentication Consultant,AVP,
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Overview of business area or project:
Group Chief Technology Office (CTO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a proven track record of delivering reliable, innovative solutions to our clients. We offer a state-of-the-art smart working office environment and promote flexible working.
CTO has significant footprint in Wroclaw (500+ FTE). We're planning to continue our talent growth and develop maturity for the next years. We offer exciting and challenging opportunities on a variety of large-scale projects around the globe. Join us to shape the next generation of IT Infrastructure at Credit Suisse, one of the leading global banks!
Technology Security Services (TSS) organisation has global responsibility for the design, delivery and operational support for business critical security services within Credit-Suisse. Data Protection and Application Security organisation within TSS is responsible for the design and delivery of the key products and services related to information security. This includes public key infrastructure, data leakage prevention, information right management and application security (DMZ: De-militarized Zone, WAF: Web Application Firewall, SSO: Single Sign-On, reverse proxy) and cloud security (Federation, SAML).
Overview of the department / team
Team is covering 3 different areas: Engineering, Product Management and Integration Services. This role is located in Product Management team which supports the Engineering organization.
DPAS is a global N4 organization spread across 4 locations: Zurich, London, Bangalore and Poland (Wroclaw and Warsaw), 107 people in total. In Poland 41 people are hired so far and more roles are planned for next year.
Security Solutions Business Analyst within the Data Protection and Application Security organization work on a wide variety of tasks and activities that are closely aligned with the bank's strategic programs. Working alongside the Product Manager on the following activates
- Acting as a liaison with other Credit Suisse team to elicit their security requirements for Data Protection and Application Security Products
- Acting as the voice of the customer within the solution delivery process.
- Delivering written Requirements Specification documents that describe solution-agnostic requirements in necessary and sufficient detail.
- Business case development and increase the overall knowledge and awareness of Secure products and services
- Identifying appropriate, feasible and effective solutions to requirements that have been identified.
- Ensuring that individual security solutions form an effective, holistic security mechanism.
- Documenting the conceptual, physical and logical configuration of vendor products, in-house solutions and other technical components with necessary and sufficient detail.
- Responsibility for audit and compliance areas such as oversight and delivery of internal and/ or external audit actions ensuring timely and high quality delivery as well as resolution of audit and compliance actions/ issues
- Provide technical product expertise for assigned products from portfolio; identify and develop new requirements and services to ensure ever growing value from product and services portfolio
- Working in a virtual team environment across two time zones. Supporting many projects simultaneously.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application
- Graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- Overall 5+ years of experience which span one or more IT disciplines like: BA, solution providing, consultancy (technical or process),
- Extremely high standard of written communication.
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Experience in financial sector will be an additional asset
- Formal training or Certification (e.g. BCS, ISEB) in Business Analysis is an advantage.
- Security certification is an advantage: CISSP, CISA, CSSLP
- Overall knowledge on security concepts: data protection, application and cloud security is a plus
- Experience with Tableau, Splunk, data analysis and reporting in general will be highly beneficial
Candidate Value Proposition:
- Excellent team culture and collaboration between sites
- State of the art security solutions we’re implementing
- Implementing global solutions used in all location of the bank
- Quick knowledge transfer and onboarding to real projects
- Ability to improve existing processes
- Internal knowledge exchange sessions
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.