Sr Salesforce Developer
- Development, support and enhancement of applications.
- Understanding of software engineering concepts and responsible for working on full life cycle engineering efforts using Agile methodologies, object-oriented design, and accepted design patterns and practices.
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM platforms, application development skills, and the ability to solve complex software problems.
- Creating customer workflows
- Maintaining user roles and security
- Work with business partners to realize the full capability of CRM Responsibilities
• Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customizations
• Build and optimize solutions on Salesforce.com platform, including development in salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services and API
• Troubleshooting and fixing defects for planned releases and production issues
• Check in and deploy code and configurations. Participate in release management
• Working closely with the business administrators/users of the Salesforce instance in resolving issues
• Find opportunities to utilize SFDC best practices, guidelines to improve system availability, productivity, scaling and monitoring
• Apply overall Salesforce administration best practices in system configuration Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience with 6+ years of experience as a software engineer
• Overall 4+ years of Salesforce application development experience
• Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API and REST API
• Experience working on LWC and Lightning Components
• In-depth understanding of SFDC CRM capabilities and constraints
• Experience working in Agile environment
• Excellent verbal, written, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Certifications Preferred: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 & 2, Administrator 201 Preferred Qualifications
Certifications Preferred: Platform App Builder, Platform Developer 1 & 2, Administrator 201