Senior Developer-Full Stack
A senior full stack engineer who is extremely passionate about development through the design, development, documentation, testing, modification and maintenance of new and existing software applications supporting great web experiences. He/ She will apply modern best-practice techniques, procedures and criteria to the development life cycle, especially in an Agile methodology, to translate business objectives and client needs into effective web interactive applications. He/ She will provide subject matter and technology expertise on assigned applications to include interfaces and interrelationships with other applications, systems and departments. Responsibilities
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
• Maintain knowledge of evolving industry trends, techniques and standards
• Work with user experience to understand the UX goals for the product and to communicate options/limitations
• Estimating different solutions and planning the deliverables.
• systems), and performance/availability requirements.
• Performing code reviews and implementing best engineering practices.
• Create configuration, build and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments Required Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience.
• 5-7 years of professional experience coding and/or designing web applications/micro services utilizing modern development tools, frameworks and best practices
• Experience in systems analysis, design and an expert understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
• Restful API development and integration experience.
• Excellent object oriented or functional analysis and design skills Preferred Qualifications
• Basic knowledge of cloud infrastructures like AWS, Azure, Docker etc.
• Familiarity with NoSQL
• Understanding and exposure to Micro Frontend architecture
• Experience in working with cloud platforms
• Knowledge in various CI/CD tools and methodologies