Onboarding Lifecycle Management Specialist Associate - BDP
Description About this role
The Onboarding team is part of BlackRock's Global Client Services division and encompasses both the Implementation & Contracting functions for bringing new client and business opportunities onto the BlackRock platform across the firm's business channels. The team plays an active and visible role with our clients and works closely with the Client & Investment businesses, Legal, critical operations teams and external services providers to deliver an outstanding "One BlackRock" client experience.
Reporting Manager: TBC
Location: Budapest, Hungary
BlackRock is one of the world's preeminent asset management firms and a premier provider of global investment management, risk management and advisory services too institutional, intermediary, and individual investors around the world. BlackRock offers a range of solutions - from rigorous fundamental and quantitative active management approaches aimed at maximizing performance to highly efficient indexing strategies designed to gain broad exposure to the capital markets. Our clients can access our investment solutions through a variety of product structures, including individual and institutional separate accounts, mutual funds and other pooled investment vehicles, and the industry-leading iShares® ETFs. Budapest
At BlackRock, we are building something great in Budapest, our new global technology and Innovation hub, where we want to shape a culture in which challenge, development and innovation happen every day. Our mission as an organization is create a better financial future for our clients and BlackRock Budapest will enable this, through a steadfast aim to make ourselves and our communities better. We are a diverse bunch of people who like to analyse, reinvent, and enhance how we work, and all in the pursuit of a better experience for our colleagues and clients. We offer the excitement to be a founder in a start-up with the security of a global, leading organization, where you will find innovation and inclusion are our competitive advantages. There are limitless problems to solve and opportunities for learning and development, alongside a team of imaginative and caring colleagues. Our culture is one of respect, challenge and stretch, and we expect and value feedback. We believe that people reach their best potential when the different facets of their home, work and community are all cared about. We will have a fun, fast paced work environment located in cutting edge facilities, with competitive and innovative benefits, and the ability to define your role, pursue your aspirations and shape your future within Hungary and beyond.
Role profile Key Responsibilities:
The role is to join our Onboarding Implementation
team as a Analyst for the Budapest team responsible for the onboarding operational support of new and existing BlackRock Clients.
The Onboarding Implementation Team sits within Global Client Services, supporting new client portfolio and fund-launch events as well as critical client change activity such as investment guideline updates and benchmark changes. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading changes to client's portfolios and BlackRock funds, leading the launch of certain portfolios and coordinating internal BlackRock teams (sales, portfolio management, investment operations, and corporate functions) across EMEA.
Day to day tasks and responsibilities include:
We are looking for people who are:
- Coordinate and run launch and change events with all impacted partners (internal and external)
- Partner with our sales and client service teams and to manage the onboarding experience by clearly articulating the key landmarks to implement a new portfolio or a desired change
- Review activity dashboard and handle the tasks associated with client onboarding activities
- Provide critical control functions such as requesting/receiving sign-offs from key functions in advance of launches/changes becoming effective and incorporating service level agreements into credible end-to-end timelines
- Build strong relationships across the organization by listening carefully to our internal partners and working hard to deliver for the firm
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that lower the risk of errors and increase efficiency
- Participation in the development and implementation of continuous improvement of the control environment, policies and procedures, looking for ways to innovate and drive the business forward, delivering a superior client experience.
- Act as a role model within the team and when required, assist in the training and development of team members, helping them prioritise their own workloads appropriately.
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration.
- Curious: You like to learn new things and have a healthy disrespect for status quo
- Brave: You are happiest outside your comfort zone
- Passionate: You feel personal ownership for the work you do and an aspiration to be better
- Open: You value and respect input from other
- Experimental: You make mistakes, but learn from them
- Geeky: You want to outsmart the problem.
- You should have:
- At least 1 year experience in a high-paced multinational environment
- Experience with attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English - verbal and written, knowledge of any other European language is a plus
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft software such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Information Technology skills
- Strong client service skills and a passion for delivering service excellence
- Strong interpersonal skills and be confident, friendly and respectful individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills, comfortable liaising with clients and colleagues at all levels.
- Excellent attention to detail and analytical skills with an aptitude for problem solving and willingness to exceed for clients
- Motivated, diligent and results driven
- Strong planning and organisational skills with the ability to manage and control their own priorities to meet deadlines
- An enthusiasm for the financial markets
- A good teammate, able to integrate and build rapport quickly
- Respect for process governance
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Our benefits
To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about. About BlackRock
BlackRock's purpose is to help more and more people experience financial well-being. As a fiduciary to investors and a leading provider of financial technology, our clients turn to us for the solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2020, the firm managed approximately $7.81 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide.
For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com/corporate | Twitter: @blackrock | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock .
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest or conviction records in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.