Vice President - IT (Workplace Technology)
- Define and plan the direction of the overall digital strategy and roadmap to improve user experience and efficiency
- Build strategic relationships between IT Operations and Business Departments, as a bridge between IT and business user
- Responsible and overseeing IT support, Help Desk, and day-to-day IT operations.
- Support strategic and IT projects implementation and deployment of technologies related to the workplace technology and services
- Lead and grow the team in delivering high quality IT services to users, and maintain the high availability of the IT systems
- Perform technology solution study with the architecture team and deploy the new technology to enhance system supportability, manageability and efficiency
- Supervise change management, problem management and incident management according to standards and guidelines
- Oversees IT budget, resources planning, IT procurement, vendor management and audit requirements
- Compliance with organizations policies and standards. Establish technical standards and best practices, and proactively explore new workspace technologies
- 24x7 IT support to senior executives.
- University Degree in IT or relevant discipline
- At least 10 years of IT infrastructure working experience including 5 years leading team experience.
- Proven track record in leading an IT team in operations, infrastructure implementation and project management. Preferable in the financial institution
- Broad technical knowledge of administration in Desktop Support, Citrix, Web Conferencing, Collaboration Tools, VDI and M365
- Strong communication, presentation and Interpersonal skill to present IT related concepts and materials to non-IT and business users
- Certifications in Microsoft technologies, Citrix and Desktop Virtualization is an added advantage
- Strong supervisory, problem solving and analytical skills. A team player
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Putonghua an added advantage
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.