Our client, one of the largest International Insurance firms Globally, are currently undergoing an extremely large program of work. As part of this, they are looking to add to their growing team and are actively seeking a seasoned Automation Engineer. The right candidate should have experience using any automation tools (Selenium, Cucumber) , as well as solid understanding in test planning, execution on large scale projects. Experience or background in software engineering is highly desirable.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To have the ability to document test cases, perform and document risk analysis.
- Be responsible for the designing, building, and operating automated testing solutions across the entire platforms
- To collaborate with the development teams and DevOpS team
- To conduct and code automated tests.
- Be able to discover bugs within software and highlight accordingly.
- To utilise new tools, technologies, and testing processes.
- Execute, maintain and troubleshoot automation scripts
- Should utilise proper testing tools for front-end and back- end quality assurance
- To work with Business analyst, users, and SMEs for automation review, other deliverables and resolve automation scripts related issues.
Requirements of the role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Software Quality Assurance testing and at least 3 years of specific working knowledge in Automation Testing.
- Should have working experience in automated testing tools (preferably Selenium, Appium, Cucumber experience writing SQL, Java, and/or C#)
- Ideally experience or background of working as an Software Engineer
- Solid experience in test planning and execution for large scale projects involving multiple applications.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of containerised solutions, Azure services and techniques, CICD pipelines.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Cantonese, Mandarin is an advantage.
If interested to know more about this opportunity, please send your CV to: email@example.com with the subject title “ Test Automation Engineer”