TRAINEE: Client Lifecycle and Digital - Banking Operations - Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Assist Project Managers with the delivery of the APAC Transformation roadmap
- Assess the best balance between client satisfaction, operational risk, value creation, and timeline to propose adequate solutions
- Engage management, key stakeholders and SMEs on project deliverables - carefully plan availability in high pressure production environment
- Coordinate with the Global Project Team in Paris to ensure that regional projects are in line and in sync with the global roadmap and strategy
- Coordinate with other projects (regional / global) to ensure global consistency
- Identify areas where end-to-end processes can be streamlined, standardised or automated
- Report to management and key stakeholders the progress on the program as well as potential issues / decisions needed
- Recent Graduate with a bachelor's or Master's degree in finance, business administration, economics or computer science
- Fluent in English, with an Asian language being a plus
- Demonstrate the capacity to work in a team environment, on collective success
- Display responsibility and act ethically
- Display commitment, demonstrating consideration for others
- Proficiency in Excel macro development / VBA preferred
- Ability to adapt quickly to challenging situations and find innovative solutions
- Ability to produce clear and concise deck on power point to support presentation/discussion
- Good communication skills
- Well organized and details oriented
This is a fixed term 12 month Trainee contract with Societe Generale. You will form part of the team on a full time basis. In order to apply for the Trainee position please ensure you have completed your qualification and will be available to work full time for the duration of the Trainee contract.
Societe Generale is one of the leading European financial services groups. Founded in 1864, we have been playing a vital role in the economy for over 150 years. With more than 148,000 employees based in 76 countries worldwide, we accompany 32 million clients throughout the world on a daily basis. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth.
ASIA-PACIFIC (ASIA), as one of the Business Units of Societe Generale, operates in 12 locations across the Asia Pacific region, employing over 2,500 employees with the regional headquarter located in Hong Kong. Our activities here are centered on Societe Generale's Global Banking & Investor Solutions pole (GBIS), a major growth engine for the Group and a key pillar of Societe Generale's universal banking model. Our expertise in Asia Pacific ranges from Corporate & Investment Banking (Advisory, Financing and Global Markets) to Asset Management, Global Transaction Banking and specialised financial services like Equipment & Vendor Finance and Vehicle Leasing & Fleet Management. In addition, Societe Generale's Global Solution Centre (SGGSC) in Bangalore and Chennai offers customised business solutions to the Societe Generale Group globally including ASIA.
We are an equal opportunities employer
and we are proud to make diversity a strength for our company. Societe Generale is committed to recognizing and promoting all talents
, regardless of their beliefs, age, disability, parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, sexual or gender identity, sexual orientation, membership of a political, religious, trade union or minority organisation, or any other characteristic that could be subject to discrimination.
Entity: Societe Generale Hong Kong Branch
Starting date: 2021/02/13
Publication date: 2021/01/14