Senior Manager, Finance (Special Projects)
FWD spans Hong Kong & Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 504,000 customers with over 730 staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- HK RBC requirements
- Understand and keep abreast of the industry developments on HK RBC, especially Pillar 3 disclosures
- Assess the current gap, develop, coordinate and implement changes to meet the new requirements according to critical deadlines
- Set up the process and produce timely regular reports according to Pillar 3 requirement
- Review, recommend and provide support to enhance, and strengthen the quality control, of current key Finance processes according to the Company priority to achieve efficiency improvement and be in line with market best practice
- Take lead or participate in critical special projects as assigned by the Company
- University graduate with a Bachelor degree
- Professional qualification such as accounting or actuarial preferred
- At least 8 years experience in insurance industry specializing in Account, Actuarial or Risk functions, with at least 2 years supervisory/ managerial experience
- Strong insurance knowledge, problem solving and analytical skills
- Critical thinking and able to drive changes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.