Job Duty: 1. Responsible for performing a wide range of financial research function; 2. Conduct in-depth financial analysis and assist in writing daily economic and financial commentary; 3. Prepare presentation materials and participate in various investment seminars when required; 4. Assist in ad-hoc projects and carry out any other duties as assigned.
- Degree holder in Finance or other related disciplines with good knowledge of finance and accounting and demonstrated ability in financial statement analysis;
- A maximum of 2 years’ working experience in the financial, accounting or investment industry; fresh graduates with strong background will also be considered;
- Preferably with investment research experience in securities firm / investment company;
- Excellent analytical, communication, report writing and presentation skills;
- Self-motivated and confident with a high degree of initiatives;
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint; Bloomberg experience preferred;
- Fluent in Mandarin, and good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- A team player with strong desire to learn about fundamental research.