RM, Business Banking (Licensed)
Business Function Corporate and Investment Banking provides corporate customers with a full range of commercial banking products and services, including cash management services, current accounts, time deposits, trade finance, working capital finance, term loans and foreign exchange. Through our continued commitment, DBS has cultivated long-standing relationships with its customers in the region that are based on account relationship management, service differentiation, product development and rigorous credit standards. Responsibilities:
- To manage, monitor and control existing corporate customers' portfolio by extending banking facilities and premium services to SME customers to ensure the Bank's business growth.
- To attain profit objectives in line with the Bank's lending guidelines and marketing strategy, and to expand the portfolio by exploring business opportunities with new customers.
- Preferably degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or Economics
- Good credit evaluation skill
- Good communication in both spoken and written English and Putonghua
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- PRC Cross border business experience
- Good teamwork spirit
- Must be registered RI (Regulated Activities: Type 1 & 4) with passes in HKSI Licensing Examination Papers 1, 7& 8; or equivalent