• RO 1,4 & 9 • Direct Investment: Pre-IPO & Debt Investments focus • Fluent Mandarin required
Our client is a Chinese Investment Group with a focus on direct investment including private equity and debt investments in the Greater China region. They are currently looking for a Responsible Officer with Type 1,4 & 9 license holder to join the team in Hong Kong.
Main job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for daily routine and operations in compliance with the Company policies, statutory rules and regulations.
- Act as the contact point to SFC and other regulated bodies for SFC Type 1,4 &9 RA.
- Participate in existing deals including Pre-IPO projects, debt investments, Cayman Funds etc, working closely with the investment team in Mainland China.
- Sound understanding of Securities and Futures Ordinance, regulations and guidelines of relevant regulatory authorities and risk management control; good financial market knowledge and strong compliance sense
- Registered under SFC RA1,4 & 9 type license as Responsible Officer
- Self-motivated with excellent communication, interpersonal, organization and problem-solving skills
- Fluent in Mandarin is a must
To apply for this job
Contact: Chloe quoting job ref: VSA-1434
Telephone: 852 - 2525 8820