A multi-national financial institution is looking for a Wealth Business Analyst for a transformation project, initially on 12 months rolling contract.
Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. As an Wealth Transformation Business Analyst you will take charge of projects to deliver results by interacting with the Front Office, Middle Office, Third Party Vendors, Technology, and various other stakeholders on a daily basis as it relates to cross functional activities. You will be an integral part of the team working to deliver an efficient operating environment supporting Wealth Management's success.
As a Project Manager, the candidate will be responsible for managing the planning, organizing and implementation of transformation program across Wealth and Private Bank. This includes taking projects from initiation through final implementation; assembling a matrixed project team, including identification and securing of resources needed, and; assigning responsibilities based upon the project plan.
The Project Manager must continually and effectively communicate within our organization and with functional representatives.
- Facilitating the sharing of best practices or lessons learnt and helping to identify and develop other requirements for the Portfolio Director, such as Training, as necessary.
- Manage own portfolio of projects and work closely with Portfolio Director and Project Sponsors to develop business cases for strategic and major initiatives which have been agreed as part of the Strategic Roadmap.
- Develop and actively manage project plans in line with MLS standards to ensure solutions are delivered within agreed parameters.
- Manage projects/portfolio to plan; taking appropriate corrective action to ensure delivery remains on track
- Manage the project spend within approved budget.
- Manage relationships across all business lines and with external parties, defining requirements, agreeing terms and ensuring delivery.
- Plan and manage internal and external project resources to ensure delivery of project outputs within agreed parameters.
- Minimise exposure and risks by identifying and proactively managing, i.e. mitigation, all risks and issues affecting the project, including financial and operational.
- Provide progress reporting as required.
- Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Business Analyst within RBWM, Private bank/ asset management/ investment.
- Must Have Wealth Management experience
- Understand and experience of wealth products
- Experience working for MNC banks
- Strong understanding of portfolio management systems and trading platforms Support the execution and delivery of project management methodology and standards.
- Highly effective influence, negotiation and collaboration skills with the ability to work across the enterprise globally.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels, including C-suite.
- Must have ability to follow and implement Agile project management methodologies
- Excellent communication skills with spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin is a plus
- Non-Mandarin/ Cantonese Candidate might be considered for other programs
- Immediately available highly preferred and will be considered first
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.