The role is based on-site with our client, a reputable global bank with a strong presence in Asia Pacific. They are looking for a Project Manager to join the team.
- Ensure the successful transition from IBOR (current interest rate) to Risk free rates “RFR” for the Agency portfolio
- Work on the repapering of existing portfolio from Ibor to RFRs
- Develop model to support new RFR based deals, e.g. Setup the implementation of support model for RFRs
- Test new system functionality to support RFRs, and track progress of RFR roll out
- Work with broader industry to track market developments.
- Train the team and educate the team on the RFR support model
- Monitor and quantify risk of transition
- Update Risk framework where required to accommodate additional risk from RFRs
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Degree holder in related disciplines
- At least 3 - 4 years working experience in handling Corporate Loan OR Syndicated Loans - documentation / operation / administration / project
- Excellent project management skills
- Good leadership, problem-solving and time management skills
- With excellent communication and languages skills (English, Cantonese and Mandarin)