The Executive MBA (EMBA) programme was established with the objective of developing in our participants the essential skills and knowledge for modern management, and preparing them for general management responsibilities at the senior executive level.
About Our EMBA Programme
- Int'l recognition: Accredited by AACSB and AMBA
- Latest Ranking: No. 1 in Asia Pacific & No. 15 in the world by Financial Times
No. 4 in Asia Pacific & No. 17 globally by Q.S.
- CUHK is the longest history EMBA in the region with rich alumni network
Programme of Study
The EMBA programme of study reflects our commitment to relevance and excellence by focusing on strategy and the integrative nature of the business environment in which senior executives operate. Participants are expected to retain their full-time job responsibilities throughout their EMBA study.
Two years of part-time study are required — each consisting of four terms.
- have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
- normally, have at least 10 years of post-qualification business or relevant work experience, including 5 years in a managerial position; and
- hold a responsible, senior management position.
If interested, please send your CV by clicking apply and our representatives will contact you with information.