The candidate will work closely with various internal/external groups (sales, marketing technology, product, events, media relations, compliance and creative agencies to implement marketing activities for HK pension and intermediary sales business in the HK and South East Asia.
- Help develop strategic marketing plan together with the team head, to ensure marketing strategy is aligned with business goals
- Implement impactful marketing campaigns through all means of advertising (marketing automation, SEO/SEM, above-the-line, below-the-line), events, media relations, email campaigns for intermediary sales and Pension business
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with internal business partners across marketing, product, sales, compliance and operations
- Plan and coordinate visitor calendar for portfolio managers’ visit to Asia and drive the marketing vision for events
- Be strategic and proactively manage the content on HK Pension website together with product marketing. Ensure the content posted to website is correct
- Own and lead digital marketing initiatives for website improvement, enhance email campaigns, advertising, as needed
- Drive data capture and interpret analytics to improve campaign efficacy
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- 6 – 8 years of working experience in marketing at asset management/ finance industry, including above-the-line, below-the-line, online, events and media relations.
- Knowledge of investment products required.Help develop strategic marketing plan together with the team head, to ensure marketing strategy is aligned with business goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Demonstrated track record in B2B marketing within financial services- insurance, pension, banking, asset management, etc.
- Ability to work well in a team environment, as well as to handle multiple concurrent assignments, work independently, and assume personal responsibility for deliverables
- Ability to effectively manage new projects, existing maintenance, shifting priorities, and multiple tasks
- Adept at stakeholder engagement, consensus-building, and conflict resolution
- Experience leveraging a broad range of Marketing Technologies such as CMS and Experience platforms such as Adobe, Marketing Automation Platforms and Analytics Platforms.
- Experience in digital and social media marketing preferred
- Proven experience in understanding the connectivity of marketing activities to a CRM system and the implications on marketing strategy
- Ability to adhere to deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Experience in HK pension marketing and/or marketing in asset management preferred
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to details
- Self-directed and well organized; able to work with minimal supervision
- Advanced computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree required