Our client is a leading venture capital dedicated in investing the most forefront technologies in the market. Each member in their analyst team has relevant experience or qualified degrees within their respective sector which sets them apart from most other investment firms and giving them the edge in identifying top deals in the market. Currently they are looking for an experienced investor relations to help look after relationships and fund raising activities for their firm. Candidates who are interested to work in a dynamic team with industry experts with PE/ VC will definitely find this opportunity interesting.
Joining the team as an investor relations/ fund raising specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Managing relationships and acting as the single point of contact for investors
- Develop comprehensive investor relations framework and strategy in presenting venture capital projects to investors and raising funds
- Drafting marketing materials to convey key investment messages to potential investors
- 4-7 years of experience in investor relations role, exposure working on PE/VC projects will be an advantage
- Good presentation and interpersonal skills, fluent in written and spoken Mandarin & English is a must
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package, generous fringe benefits as well as excellent opportunities for career advancement. Interested candidates please send your application to: email@example.com