• Strong in Mandarin speaking & writing• Project management track records
About Our Client
Our client is a Chinese financial services institution, to strengthen and ensure that their systems comply with regulator requirements, they are looking for a brand new IT Security/ Tech Risk Specialist. You will provide security advisory to their Technology team based in the Mainland. Job Description
You should be an expert and continue to keep yourself abreast of Hong Kong regulator's frameworks on IT security/ cybersecurity/ technology risk. Throughout the SDLC, you will give advices to your IT Development/ Infrastructure stakeholders who based in the Mainland, in order to deliver systems that fulfil regulator's security requirements.
You will develop Chinese documentations regarding security control policies and standards. The Successful Applicant
What's on Offer
- Degree holder with 5+ years of IT Project Management/ IT Security experience with financial services/ consulting
- With strong Project Management skills/ track record of managing enterprise-scaled projects
- Holder of HKMA ECF-C recognized certifications, such as: CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP; etc.
- Strong Mandarin Chinese skill, both written and spoken; Cantonese is highly regarded but not a must
This is a critical role tasked to ensure that systems delivered by TECH team in Mainland complies with Hong Kong regulator's requirements. Please feel free to reach out for further details!