A newly established Asset Management Company under SFC carrying out Types 4 and 9 Regulated Activities is looking for a Professional Finance Manager to join her Finance Department for 3 months.
- Handle independently all accounting functions for Funds and Company Accounts
- Provide assistances for new business initiatives, from a tax and accounting perspective.
- Handle management reporting and financial reporting
- Prepare budgets, cash-flow projections and other management reports to facilitate costs control and funding arrangement
- Regular liaison with various external third parties including accountants, auditors, lawyers, administrators, bankers from various jurisdictions
- Ensure accounting policies and internal control procedures are properly implemented
- Handle FRR and related issues of SFC Supervision independently
- Degree in Accountancy and membership of a major accounting body.
- At least 5 years working experience in the auditing/accounting field.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Able to handle full set of consolidated accounts and prepare IFRS financial statements.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Able to research technical accounting issues for compliance.
- Big 4 audit experience plus extensive commercial experience
- Accounting and finance experience in Licensed Corporation of RA4 & 9 under SFC is a MUST
- Work for 3 to 5 days per week, depending on the projects
- After 3 month contract, there is likely to convert to full time basis
Interested parties please send your resume in word format with current & expected salary and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. For details, please feel free to contact Kate at 9710 9507.