To perform equity investment and research analysis function in the Equity team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze and research on macroeconomics, industry and listed companies.
- Involve in writing original and timely articles on equity markets, mutual funds and investment-related products.
- Building financial models and valuating equity investments.
- To contribute to senior members on materials and data preparation.
- Gathering economic, industry and company specific data. To support the research team to maintain database/research content & tools/portfolio monitoring.
- Prepare periodic and ad-hoc reports and material for investment portfolio.
- Other ad-hoc assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Finance/ Mathematics or related discipline.
- 2 years’ or above related working experience.
- Excellent writing and PPT skills in both English and Chinese;
- Solid modeling, financial analysis and valuation skills.
- Keen interest in investments, financial markets and economics;
- Meticulous, precise and sensitive to numbers;
- Strong analytical ability with good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently under pressure and time constraints.
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work independently as well as be a team player.
- Life insurance
- Lunch allowance
***Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
***Immediate available is highly preferred