Engagement Delivery Partner
Role: Engagement Delivery Partner
Location: Hong Kong
As part of the Market Delivery Unit of Hong Kong, the Engagement Delivery Partner is a leadership role within the market delivery organization that provides leadership in ensuring delivery excellence for our key customers, and delivering profitability excellence with the portfolio of accounts. EDP is the key leader for supporting the target revenues and striving to exceed profitability targets.
The individual needs to have good experience managing multiple large-scale complex projects from delivery timeline, service level, profitability and customer satisfaction. Provides oversight to high value and quality delivery of transformative services, which requires close collaboration with practice lines to build and deliver growth in the areas of DS&T, EAS, Digital Businesses, and Consulting for any associated integration components/services. Leadership over the engineering team in re-engineering the enterprise platform and its integration with other business systems from both a technical and functional standpoint is expected.
This role will provide leadership over a global/virtual team of project/program managers, solution architecture, business analyst, technical specialist, product specialist, functional and specialist testing, and external vendors. Key Responsibilities
\t Job Requirement and Skills:
- Accountable to achieve profitability targets of a portfolio of accounts, which comprises of sub-accounts and projects. \t
- Develop and build sustainable delivery organization both at account/project levels, as well as at HK SBU level. \t
- Provide leadership and implement effective Cost of Delivery controls while ensuring high utilization and billability. \t
- Collaborate with Client Partners from commercial team as “2 in a box” to support client relationship, as well as revenue/margin planning. \t
- Provide guidance to project managers and proactively delivery to complying with all the delivery performance indicators. \t
- Collaborated with service line leaders to ensure smooth delivery in the account(s). \t
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and relationship. \t
- Manages single/ multiple customers/accounts. \t
- Responsible for people management (direct reports of program/project managers) \t
- Involves in hiring decisions, finalizing appraisals and people development plans. \t
- Responsible for overall motivation and morale of the group. \t
- Resource for operational metrics including utilization & quality management.
- Proven delivery management experience with at least 20 years of experience managing multiple large-scale projects for large clients with complex and heterogeneous technology landscape, covering the full SDLC and knowledge in applying best practices/standard e.g. ITIL, CMMI, Six Sigma, Agile, etc. \t
- Experienced in Digital transformation journeys of the customer in technology areas including Data, Digital Engineering and Cloud. \t
- Exposure to Financial Services, Retail Consumer Goods, Travel & Hospitality or Public Sector industry. \t
- Degree in an IT related discipline. Certification from PMI or equivalent association required. \t
- Ability to identify and drive issues to a quick resolution while balancing the needs of the business, the customer and the team; demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple concurrent programs through prioritization. \t
- Proven record in excellent team and organizational leadership skills working with senior management and individual contributors; extensive experience developing, managing and mentoring collaborative cross-functional teams; ability to provide leadership and direction to project teams and the organization to ensure successful project execution; consummate team player with a positive, flexible and creative approach. \t
- Demonstrate strong understanding of business, strategic direction, organizational structure and overall business goals in order to define and validate complete program requirements with business sponsors. \t
- Ability to understand and apply technical solutions to business requirements to meet goals. \t
- Able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and write clearly and effectively at a high level; excellent ability to communicate program vision and collaboratively align diverse organizations; must have strong presentation and group facilitation skills. \t
- Strong experience and understanding of upsell/ cross sell to grow footprint in the designated account(s). \t
- Strong understanding of technology trends and usage in company business areas.
\t People Interactions:
- Accountable to senior management in providing regular account(s)/ project status report. \t
- Has authority to make account(s) /business unit related decisions. \t
- High level of influence within the organization and with external customers / business partners. \t
- Experience managing program/senior project managers as direct reports. \t
- Strong client relationship and senior stakeholder management skill. \t
- Strong conflict management skill.
\t Success metrics and goals:
- Within own team or department at leadership / strategic level. \t
- Strong leadership with user/customer up to and including senior-level management. \t
- Contact with peers, commercial, service line leaders & support teams in the organization at regional/ global level.
- Revenue \t
- Margin \t
- Cost of Delivery \t
- Delivery Performance \t
- Client Satisfaction \t
- Employee Engagement & Retention