Deputy Company Secretary
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
To act as the named company secretary of one or more of the non-listed regulated insurance entities of the Group and to take leadership role in implementing Group-wide corporate governance initiatives. Roles and Responsibilities:
- To act as the named company secretary of the non-listed regulated insurance entities of the Group
- To support the Group Company Secretary by taking a leadership role in implementing corporate governance practices and changes across the Group
- To organize and co-ordinate board and/or committee meetings of AIA entities and minutes-taking at such meetings
- To act as Centre of Excellence and give guidance to local company secretarial teams located in the Asia-Pacific Region
- To participate and provide technical input to Group projects
- To provide coaching and exercise necessary supervision over junior company secretarial staff
- At least 10 years of relevant experience with at least 5 years in an in-house managerial position
- High degree of proficiency in English and Chinese
- Experienced in taking good-quality minutes for board and committee meetings
- Good team player and excellent organisational and inter-personal skills
- Experienced in implementing Group-wide corporate governance programmes
- Ability to deal with and handle multiple and changing priorities
- Excellent leadership qualities and ability to coach/supervise junior company secretarial staff
- For less experienced candidate, will be considered for Assistant Company Secretary
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.