An International External Asset Management (EAM) firm, is looking for a Chief Operation Officer (COO) to oversees its day-to-day operational functions.
- Liaise and coordinate with varies internal and external parties including counterparties/brokers, vendors, custodians, law firms, and external consultants;
- Review and improve operations policies and procedures on regular basis;
- Manage and monitor operations team daily operations, including payment, settlement, data management, confirmation and cash management functions of the company etc.
- Handle account opening and KYC checking;
- Assist to handle investment related operations activities, bank reconciliations, performance and P&L reporting, liquidity management;
- Daily and monthly FRR preparation, audits, and perform financial planning, budgeting and analysis;
- Perform ad hoc assignments/duties as assigned.
- Oversees settlement (knowledge of CCASS preferred)
- Degree holder in Finance and accounting or equivalent with minimum 10 years’ experience in operation & settlement as well as finance & accounting;
- Up-to-date Regulatory knowledge relevant to Investment management business;
- Proven leadership and team management experience;
- Knowledge of markets and financial products;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese, including Mandarin;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Operation Manager.