Regional Business Development Manager for OMS platform
What you will be doing:
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account relationships.
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions, markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes “deals” that meet customer expectations.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
What you bring:
- Good understanding of OMS products and services is a plus
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and banking practices
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management (internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel is required