We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support the Bank's digital transformation initiatives.
China CITIC Bank International (the Bank) is embarking on an exciting journey of transforming itself into a leading customer-centric digital organization in Hong Kong and the rest of the Greater Bay Area. A key driver in this is the “inMotion Lab”, an agile laboratory in a new office space dedicated to developing innovative virtual banking products and services.
With the launch of several “first-in-market” digital initiatives such as inMotion - remote deposit and investment account opening services, Touch Balance, WeChat alerts, WeChat Pay P2P service in the last few years, CNCBI takes considerable pride in its leadership in FinTech innovation in the Hong Kong banking and finance industry. Recognition from customers, the media and industry speaks volume. The Bank’s commitment in FinTech and support from management provide a superb environment for aspiring individuals.
Who are we looking for:
The right candidate should be an innovative, open-minded, goal-oriented team player who is also able to work independently with minimal supervision towards delivering quality and timely results.
How you can help:
- Creating, refining and maintaining user stories and associated deliverables
- Gather, analyze, document, and validate the needs of business stakeholders
- Project and stakeholder management, work closely with digital transformation project stakeholders to define business objective, document requirement, track risks & issues and manage communications on project updates
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis; develop functional/business and technical specifications
- Data and business insights related activities including but not limited to mapping current processes, conducting customer journey research, analyzing business related data for insight recovery
- Assist and participates in design, development and implementations
Our expectation from you:
- Minimum 4 years of similar experience gained in the Banking industry
- Experience in digital transformation project is preferred
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent listening, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent skills in Excel is a MUST
- Experience using data analytics software, Jira or Confluence is a big plus
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin