Our client, one of the leading Global Insurers, is currently looking for a seasoned BA with a strong background in Enterprise Agile environments, who will be part of a digital initiative, creating various products for commercial clients. The right candidate will need to work with various Business stakeholders and technical heads to help produce new Digital products through requirement gathering as well as leading UAT.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Prepare and document functional requirements from the Business, as well as and non-functional requirements to enable and create a truly agile development environment.
- Work closely with business users during the requirements analysis and design stage.
- Create functional and technical specifications for development teams and provide clear guidelines on user requirements
- Design and execute UAT processes with the business
- Develop in–depth business process knowledge and technical skills relating to technology within the business.
- Accountable to the overall requirements management framework design and in writing complex business requirements analysis in both functional and non-functional areas.
- Provide full range support to all project stakeholders and be able to effectively engage and manage stakeholders’ in regular requirement related discussions.
Requirements of the role:
- University degree holder in Information Technology, or related discipline.
- Have minimum 10 years of experience, ideally within a large enterprise, with demonstrable IT project experience.
- Digital experience is a plus
- Insurance experience is a plus
- 5 years management experience in leading teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
- Have a strong understanding of Agile and Scrum Methodologies – user stories, acceptance criteria writing, sprint planning experience, etc.
- Experienced in requirements analysis either previously as a business analyst, systems analyst or similar.
- Solid knowledge with system development life cycle, change management and project management activities, as well as core BA tasks.
- Have detailed understanding of Product Development Life Cycle (Agile or Waterfall)
- Excellent communication, analytical and creative problem-solving skills, as well as effective negotiating, time-management and written & spoken communication skills in English with ability to present ideas in a professional manner.
- Knowledge of writing Agile user stories is essential
- Knowledge on JIRA and Confluence tools a plus
If interested in discussing further, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Digital BA” in the subject heading.