• Acts as the point of contact for queries escalated within the team or from business partners. Proactively follows up; coordinates within GPS groups and ensures resolutions.
• Takes initiative to identify and raise issues on complex problems, formulates solutions independently and knows when to escalate.
• Proactively initiates and participates in all stages of continuous improvement initiatives as well as new business requirements / projects.
• Acts as a subject matter expert on complex products and continue to stay current on industry trends and best practices.
• Mentors and supports colleagues and provides training to the global team on new processes and procedures.
First Line Support
• Supports global operation by executing tasks outlined in the Service Catalogue accurately and in a timely manner that meets established SLA
• Provides data support for security masters, brokers and associated reference data. Validates and ensures data override requests conform to Invesco’s Data Standards; conducts research/analysis and escalates data standard concerns to appropriate Data Governance bodies
• Takes ownership and performs independent analysis on complex escalated position, cash, coupon payment and security master related reconciliation breaks requiring non-standard research and problem-solving capabilities
• Takes ownership on cash management support and resolves all escalated position independently prior to market open and informs the investment teams
• Maintains a good overall understanding of the assigned investment strategy
• Works on new instruments analysis to determine the associated data requirements and support procedures across all relevant systems. Works on the associated data and process flow end-to-end testing. Coordinates new instrument responses, testing and approval across GPS as needed.
• Acts as a subject matter expert in complex instruments. Documents complex instrument support procedures, shares knowledge and trains the global team
• Coordinates new data requests and data standards change requests. Analyze new data needs, recommends new and adjustment to data standards. Leads the research and analysis of GPS data in support of the creation/maintenance of Invesco specific data elements. Ensures data provided fits Invesco’s global need.
Prepare management reports and executive level commentaries on the health of GPS reconciliation and other issues resolution. Escalates and keeps GPS Management Team informed of any critical reconciliation breaks and data issues globally.
• Informs stakeholders on critical data integrity issues that impact them in a timely manner.
• Supports reconciliation and audit process for specific accounts as per SLAs defined.
• Works closely with GRS and GPS functional teams to identify opportunities to streamline the overall reconciliation resolution process globally. Leads and facilitates cross-function discussions on reconciliation resolution process improvements identified.
Project & Process Integrity
• Proactively identifies and conduct process integrity and effectiveness enhancement opportunities to completion. Takes initiatives to develop new ways to identify and alert the team on data quality issue preemptively
• Prioritizes, organizes and monitors on business requests for Support Services globally
• Participates and opportunity to lead process improvements and project coordination globally within Support Services
• Takes ownership in the definition, delivery and the communication of efficiency and data quality measurements Monitors and keeps Support Services Leadership Team inform on these measurements regularly. Proactively participate in discussions and works with Support Services Leadership Team to identify and address root cause if measurement not meeting defined targets
• Responsible for operation reviews and controls