Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting (Pension Business)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Accounting Manager in charge of HK Pension business and other assigned reporting projects and tasks Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Responsible for the assigned reports and IFRS reports to be submitted to Senior Management and Group Finance
- Understand the overall workflow and process for the assigned tasks and well plan the reporting schedule to ensure on time delivery
- Provide analytical support to management
- Work with the team and other relevant parties (such as Human Resources, IT, other departments, etc.) to deliver the result
- Assist in system development and perform UAT
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by supervisor in order to meet regulator/operational other requirements
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 5 years relevant experience
- Sound pension or fund accounting knowledge and experience is a plus
- Hands-on experience on ledger booking
- Knowledge in up-to-date accounting standards
- Experience in mass data analytics
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with creativity
- Proficient in Excel functions
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.