Director, Innovative Financing Specialist for High Growth Tech Companies, Basel / Munich
Our client offers unique vendor financing solutions to manufacturers of highly innovative equipment in sectors such as MedTech, Robotics and SecurityTech. By providing tailored lending solutions to fast growing tech companies, the capital expenditure can be transferred to an operational expense for their potential clients. This in turn assists the tech companies with shorter sales cycles, and drives faster growth.
Backed by a prominent foundation this exciting team are now looking to bring in an additional Director to accelerate market penetration. The team is based in Basel, with regular travel required and some flexibility on location. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Developing and maintaining a strong network throughout the VC and technology ecosystem in Europe
- Identifying and building relationships to businesses with cutting edge technologies, at the start of their commercialisation phase
- Due diligence, structuring and negotiation of debt solutions for high growth, deep tech start-ups/ grown-ups across Europe.
- Proficient understanding of complex company financial models to better judge performance and credit trends
- University degree in business or relevant field
- Previous work experience in investment banking, leveraged finance, venture capital, venture debt or private equity
- Ability to undertake detailed company due diligence with sale focused mindset
- Ability to work independently, with strong initiative, energy and self-motivation
- Expert presentation and public speaking skills
- Fluent English and working level German are a must, additional European languages are a plus.