Financial Reporting/ Analysis/ Planning, Officer
GD APAC LFO Officer provides strategic financial analytics support to GD APAC LFO as well as the business partners within State Street, by developing and implementing thorough understanding of State Street Finance best practices and identifying opportunities to improve financial performance.
The responsibilities of this role will include, but will not be limited to:
1. Preparing routine and timely performance reviews and other ad hoc requests for LFOs or Business partners.
2. Leveraging the insight center for Planning, forecasting and analysis for the identified business/function.
3. Forecasting rest of year risks and opportunities with potential levers, including providing insight to forecast and future performance.
4. Overseeing the preparation of analysis, commentary and presentation material for financial reviews with senior management.
5. Leading special projects, including financial modeling, business case development and follow up, in conjunction with the Insights Center.
6. Coordinating Budget/ Mid Year Forecast/ Outlook exercises for GD APAC by working closely with Global LFO teams and Business teams.
7. Driving changes to standardize reporting, documentation and process across State Street Finance globally
1. 6+ years of experience with FP&A or Expense Analytics, Financial Services experience preferred
2. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment with exceptional ability to prioritize work priorities
3. Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Must have the initiative and capability to collaborate with a diverse stakeholder base to deliver timely and high quality output
5. Must be highly organized with strong attention to detail
6. Must have strong Excel and PowerPoint skills, knowledge of Essbase a plus
7. Ability to speak, read and write in English