Your mission as internal auditor is to support the executive and audit committee in the achievement of strategical objectives.
You have to examine and assess the well-functioning and effective governance, risks and internal control processes.
- Carry out the audit plan with the executive committee and the departments
- Provide an objective assessment and report the results to the interested parties Determine and come up with recommendations
- Follow the implementation of your recommendations and ensure that it will give the expected result
- Coordinate the external audits
- Participate actively to the development of internal audit activities
- Master's degree
- Good communication
- Analytical, assertive
- Min 3 years of experience in audit
- Experience in financial services
- Good knowledge of French/Dutch and English