Your new team
- Newly created role within a growing team
- Implement new security controls to further protect the Group
- Sydney based role. We're supportive of flexible / remote working arrangements for suitable candidates.
Cyber Security is part of the Enterprise Services (ES) business unit at Commonwealth Bank.
Cyber Security's purpose is to engender trust, and enable secure and innovative experiences for customers and communities. See yourself in our team
If what we do sounds like something you'd love, and you think you can bring something to further our success - we'd love to hear from you! We're looking for smart, creative problem solvers with a keen interest in security. As the IAM Advisor, your responsibilities will be to:
- Provide support and advice to the IAM team and business stakeholders.
- Stay up to date with emerging IAM business challenges including global emerging threats.
- Provide input and subject matter expertise into the IAM service strategy, policies and plans to enhance the business' security posture.
- Contribute to writing papers and presentations for senior and executive leadership
- Provide a conduit for the business into the IAM Team
- Work with Service Managers to drive continuous improvement initiatives within the in-scope IAM services portfolio
- Act as a SME to our business partners through consultation and advice in regard to IAM Services.
- Forge strong relationships with business stakeholders, project teams and operational teams (such as ITSMO and other internal and external service providers)
- Play a role in prioritising improvement initiatives across the IAM portfolio
- Demonstrate Group values as part of delivering your responsibilities.
- Proactively manage risk, internal, and external audit obligations and responsibilities, in line with the Groups operational risk management framework
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Previous Infrastructure support or engineering experience (servers, mainframe, databases)
- Ideally knowledge of Privileged Access Management (CyberArk)
- Ability to think creatively, and translate complex information to assist senior leadership with making informed decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 22/10/2020