At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries. For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
We are looking for a Digital Experience Lead, APAC to join our team in Singapore or Australia (Sydney or Melbourne).
This role is to champion and lead the digital experience within the Asia Pacific (APAC) region excluding India. Driving new and optimizing existing digital experiences to best meet our clients needs whilst delivering business goals.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of this position?
- Work closely with stakeholders, mainly sales and marketing in the region excluding India to develop and deliver a roadmap that ensures our clients’ needs are met
- Own the end to end digital experience within the region and identifying opportunities to engage our clients
- Driving a cross-functional team of multi-skilled digital professionals to deliver exceptional client experiences
- Undertake research into clients’ needs and the market we operate to ensure the digital experience hits the mark
- Manages the digital experience to meet key performance metrics
What qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Digital, Design, UX or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within the digital field. Preferably in asset management or financial services
- Bi-cultural with a familiarity and understanding of the North Asia and US digital platforms (WeChat, Line, Facebook, Weibo, Google etc)
- Proven track record of taking a systematic approach to understand customer needs
- Demonstrate creative and project management skills
- Product management experience, distilling down what is valued by the customer
- Evidence of managing a digital experience that has improved both commercially and in the eyes of the clients
- Strong background in delivering and optimizing digital experiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in a North Asian language will be a plus to support the local market requirements
- Critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Proven leadership, teamwork, relationship-building skills and managing senior stakeholders
- Experience working in a global environment and ability to work independently, or with minimal supervision, including with remote team members, peers and partners
What makes Franklin Templeton unique?
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business. To us, corporate citizenship means being accountable, serving our clients, being an employer of choice, managing our environmental impact, and supporting our communities. An emphasis on corporate citizenship is embedded in our culture and values, and is an important element of how we achieve success.
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people, and see what it means to say, “I AM Franklin Templeton.”
Franklin Templeton values diversity in its workforce and welcomes employees from different backgrounds, generations, capabilities, cultural identification, sexual orientations, and gender expression, in addition to other attributes that contribute to a truly diverse and inclusive community.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.