See yourself in our team
- We support a successful business
- We provide key risk & business insights
- We perform interesting and challenging work at CommBank
Enterprise Services (ES) is responsible for the world leading application of technology and operations across every aspect of CommBank, from innovative product platforms for our customers to essential tools within our business. We also use technology to drive efficient and timely processing, an essential component of great customer service.
Our team, CFS IT Digital, is a part of the Wealth Management division of CommBank that brings together the Group's funds management and distribution capability
The Application Architect reports to the Technology Lead in CFS IT Digital. Do work that matters
We are interested in hearing from people who possess
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct . The Code of Conduct sets the standards of behaviour, actions and decisions we expect from our people.
- Contribute to the solution design for the technology component of projects
- Prioritise work and deliverables according to specified timeframes
- Prepare or assist in preparing deliverables/documentation for review and feedback
- Identify and assist in resolving issues
- Liaise with internal and external customers where required
- Contribute to the development of design standards
- Work within a team environment and across business units to complete associated tasks
- Demonstrated experience in-depth in solution design and implementation in public cloud providers such as Azure or AWS and their native services will be key to the role
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 and integration would be one of the core skill areas (highly desirable)
- Applied understanding of Continuous Delivery and DevOps principles and practices
- Proficiency in infrastructure automation
- Familiarity with IAM, Security and Networking fundamentals
At CommBank, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce reflecting the customers, businesses and communities we serve. As a value's driven organisation, we nurture and support our people; through focussing on skill and talent development, collaboration, flexibility and internal promotion.
CBA has entered into an agreement with KKR to sell a 55% interest in its CFS superannuation and investments business for total cash consideration of $1.7billion (implying a total valuation of $3.3billion). CBA will retain a 45% shareholding in CFS.
KKR is a leading global investment firm that manages multiple alternative asset classes, including private equity, energy, infrastructure, real estate and credit, with strategic partners that manage hedge funds. KKR aims to generate attractive investment returns for its fund investors by following a patient and disciplined investment approach, employing world-class people, and driving growth and value creation with KKR portfolio companies.
The sale is expected to complete in the first half of 2021. As this is a role to work in the CFS business, the successful candidate will initially be employed by the CBA Group but on sale completion, their employment will transfer to a new entity that will employ the CFS business employees from completion
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We're keen to support you with the next step in your career.
Advertising End Date: 22/10/2020