Senior Manager Service Design
- GBP63000 - GBP85000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Lloyds Banking Group
- 14 Aug 17
Senior Manager Service Design
Brand: Lloyds Banking Group
Location: Chiswell St, London, EC1Y 4XX
Salary: £63,000pa - £85,000pa plus benefits
Opening date: 19/07/2017
Closing Date: 17/08/2017
At Lloyds Banking Group our vision is to be the best bank for our customers. By putting customers first, keeping banking simple and making a difference together, we'll help Britain prosper.
As a Senior Manager of Service Design, you'll work closely with the Service Design and Systems Thinking team to shape the definition of the future target end state for Group customer journeys and help inform the roadmap to deliver them.
You'll be responsible for ensuring that end-to-end service design underpins the bank's human-centred design and you'll work with cross-functional transformation teams to drive these designs and translate the service design vision into actionable stories and deliverables.
You'll work closely with the journey product owner and across Divisions to agree designs, liaise with the delivery teams to support rapid resolution of design delivery issues and drive change within the business to ensure the sustainability of the programme's impact and the importance of a human-centred design approach. It's also vital that you act as an advocate of new ways of working and assist with training people, managing performance and driving career development opportunities for colleagues.
Your core responsibilities will include:
* Development and continual improvement of Transformation methods and techniques
* Driving the strategy for building Service Design and business leadership capability
* Helping to change how colleagues think about solutions/problems solving
* Play a lead role in the full integration of the design disciplines that underpin CJT method
* Pay a key leadership role in the management of the team
We are looking for a leader with demonstrable experience in:
* International ethnography and generative research
* Comparative analysis
* Organizational transformation interventions
* Leading user-centered design approach including analysis, exploration, storytelling, journey-mapping, prototyping, generative research and usability testing.
* Translating customer needs, research findings and business requirements into compelling, efficient and highly usable services.
* Developing scenarios and service blueprints that describe end-to-end customer experience, touch points and back-end service delivery systems that embody our mission and values.
* Leading co-creation activities with internal stakeholders, colleagues and customers as part of the development and design of new services.
* Small teams leadership and management
* Delivering service design and design thinking training programs
* Articulating and evangelizing service design across the organization, with partners and the general public
We're committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce, reflective of the customers and communities we serve - where all our colleagues can be themselves and succeed on merit.
In return, Lloyds Banking Group rewards performance through our award-winning benefits package. This includes a flexible option that allows you to choose cash or pick from a wide range of benefits (e.g. contributory pensions scheme, private medial insurance and retail discount vouchers). You will also have full support to assist you in meeting personal and professional objectives and development goals.
Salary range is £63000pa- £85000pa and is agreed based on experience. The benefits package is in addition to the range quoted.
The role is based in our Chiswell St offices in London.
Closing date for applications is 17/08/2017