- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 11 Aug 17
Senior Manager - Transformation and Remediation Services
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The Senior Technical Manager will be responsible to identify process improvement and business efficiency opportunities across the bank's Technology Services area and work with different suppliers to recommend optimal solutions within specified timelines and budget. He or she should possess strong problem solving abilities and know how to redesign, reconstruct, and monitor processes to ensure they are effective. Once the implemented changes are tested for their effectiveness, this person will consistently work to update and further improve solutions. He or she will also contribute to implementing new technologies into the workplace to create automated and efficient processes. The role includes strong stakeholder management & reporting.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform deep dives to identify opportunities in processes and operating models
- Reduce manual tasks and inefficient processes through remediation and automation
- Engage and drive stakeholders towards business efficiency
- Play a role in clarifying, updating, and improving the processes impacted by the technology changes
- Identify, mitigate and communicate key assumptions, issues, risks and dependencies to deliveries
- Review existing processes/ activities to make them more efficient or optimal.
- Ensure internal processes, standards and risk compliance (including security, regulatory and audit requirements) are met
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong technologist, knowledge of banking systems, ability to problem solve, self-starter, basic infrastructure knowledge
- Experience in reducing manual tasks and implementing automated solutions in IT Support Services
- Solid knowledge of available automation tools in the market and should have experience implementing at least 2 of such tools
- Excellent interpersonal skills which lend themselves to team-oriented approach and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Ability to think clearly and to resolve critical problems in a high pressure environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication abilities, across all levels of the organisation.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking & data analysis.
- Strong MS Excel, Microsoft Office/ Project skills.
- Fluent in written & verbal English
- Good in influencing skill.
- Blue Prism, OpenSpan, Ansible, Control-M, ITRS
- Agile methodology
- ITIL certified
- Six Sigma certified
The closing date for applications is 22/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.