Business Intelligence Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 10 Aug 17
Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-
You are part of our Technology & Operations team, with the priority of creating the best in class analytical and reporting tools that support our strategy and critical business tasks.
You are expected to lead these tasks:-
- Translate business needs to technical specifications;
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools);
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy);
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes);
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting;
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems;
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems;
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses;
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects;
- Develop and update technical documentation.
You are an independent problem solver. You have expert knowledge in database/data-warehouse (design, optimise), scripting languages (Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby), administration of Linux. You are comfortable working with database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP), ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). You are proven developer of highly usable analytics and reporting tools. Finally, you thrive a fast pace AGILE development environment.
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.